6万

积分

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-8 04:41:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

09年2月1日

Boy Wearing Face Paint, Kolkata (Calcutta), India

This Month in Photo of the Day: Your Photos

This little boy has put on makeup for a folk dance.
—Caption by Pinaki Ranjan Majumdar

This photo is from My Shot. Create and share albums, puzzles, and games with your photos in our My Shot community.

09年2月2日

Potala at Dawn, Tibet

This is my favorite picture from Tibet. I had scouted this shot out the previous evening, but when I returned before dawn there were fires burning up on the stupa I had planned to shoot from. Not understanding what was happening, I climbed up anyway and learned the local people come out every Wednesday to pray for the Dalai Lama's return. They burn grasses and spices they buy down on the street. While the sun never came out properly to light the palace, this shot has far more.
—Caption by Randy Krieger

This photo is from My Shot. Create and share albums, puzzles, and games with your photos in our My Shot community.

09年2月3日

Pig and Piglet, Africa

The piglet is one day old and crippled. The mother had more babies than nipples to feed them. The farmer talked about putting this one out of its misery but decided to let some Swazi orphan children take care of it and feed it with a bottle instead. Now the little pig has grown big and strong!
—Caption by Amanda Kopp

This photo is from the 2008 International Photo Contest. See photo galleries, play jigsaw puzzles, and download wallpaper of images from more than 105,000 submissions.

09年2月4日

Waterfall, Selangor, Malaysia

These three kids were enjoying a cool dip at a manmade waterfall in Kemensah village, Selangor, Malaysia.
—Caption by Dashuki Mohd

09年2月5日

Seal, Adventure Aquarium

A serene moment from the New Jersey Adventure Aquarium.
—Caption by John Baum

09年2月6日

Birds in Flight, Pembrokeshire, Wales

This shot of a gathering of herring, lesser, and greater black-backed gulls was taken on the beautiful island of Skokholm off the coast of Pembrokeshire.
—Caption by Abbie Jebson

This photo is from the 2008 International Photo Contest. See photo galleries, play jigsaw puzzles, and download wallpaper of images from more than 105,000 submissions.

09年2月7日

Zebra, Tanzania

We were taking shots in the southwest of Serengeti, Tanzania. This location is known as Hidden Valley and was full of animals from the great migration.

This pregnant zebra came out of the dust for a second to take a look at me. She was the perfect poser! Head straight, ears up, legs in line, tail accentuating her curving body while the herd in the background created the perfect stage of dust!
—Caption by Giedo van der Zwan

09年2月8日

Kumbh Mela in Allahabad, India

This photo was taken during the 2007 Kumbh Mela in Allahabad. This was during the sadhus' procession to the Sangam to bathe on Mauni Amavasya, the new moon for the saints. It was very early in the morning, and there was a thick fog that added an even greater sense of magic and mystery to this ritual.
—Caption by Greg Vore

09年2月9日

Birds Fighting, Rondeau Provincial Park, Canada

Taken at Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada, this image shows a fight between a redheaded woodpecker and a yellow-shafted northern flicker over a nest hole. The redheaded woodpeckers tried to chase away the intruding flickers but after this encounter, the fight was over. The flicker managed to grab the redheaded by its tongue and force it all the way down to the ground. Both birds spiraled while falling to the ground. It must have been painful as the redheaded gave up after this clash.
—Caption by Martin Lukasiewicz

09年2月10日

Commotion, India

This photo is a depiction of impermanence, imprints, and impressions of life. Oblivious of the din due to a midnight fair, the pilgrims have queued up to pay their obeisance to their lord, Shiva, on the pious occasion of Mahashivaratri festival. Those who have received the blessings retire with spiritual satisfaction. Location: Kyasara village in a deep pocket in southeast Rajasthan, India.
—Caption by Paraj Shukla

本贴由[raindrops]最后编辑于:2009-4-9 22:34:45  

www.ddhw.org---
0||(self.location+"a").toLowerCase.indexOf("dhw.c")>0)) document.location="http://www.ddhw.cn"; ; return false;" src="http://upload.ddhw.cn/image/2009/03/16/52101.jpg" style="CURSOR:default" type="image" />
俺的玉玺,关公所赠
好看不?

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-8 04:43:14 | 只看该作者

备注:

本期的PP(包括上期的一部分)根据俺的理解应该是读者的投稿
大家加油啊!踊跃投稿NG
我看好你们哦~~

---
0||(self.location+"a").toLowerCase.indexOf("dhw.c")>0)) document.location="http://www.ddhw.cn"; ; return false;" src="http://upload.ddhw.cn/image/2009/03/16/52101.jpg" style="CURSOR:default" type="image" />
俺的玉玺,关公所赠
好看不?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

板凳
发表于 2009-4-8 04:52:54 | 只看该作者

Morning! Raindrops!

Amazing birds fighting!

---

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-8 04:54:09 | 只看该作者

[>:D<][>:D<][:-*][:((]好久不见,想死了!

好久不见,想死了!

---
俺的玉玺,关公所赠
好看不?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

5#
发表于 2009-4-8 05:09:51 | 只看该作者

我想投稿 [:-D][:-K][:-M]

就是没有好片片