"... deteriate (deteriorate) ... hayenous (heinous) ... vented (vetted) ..."
词语发音错误
Let me put it to you this way, I am not a revengeful person.
这么说吧,我不是个记仇的人。 www.ddhw.com
I do think we need for a troop to be able to house his family. That's an important part of building morale in the military.
我觉得我们需要士兵的家里有房子。这是振奋士气的重要部分。
I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
我知道人类和鱼可以和平并存。
The goals for this country are peace in the world. And the goals for this country are a compassionate American for every single citizen. That compassion is found in the hearts and souls of the American citizens.
这个国家的目标是世界和平。这个国家的目标就是每一个富有同情心的美国人。发自美国人内心和灵魂的同情。
The goals of this country is to enhance prosperity and peace.
这个国家的目标就是提高繁荣与和平。 www.ddhw.com
And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it.
华盛顿有不信任。说实话,我对本市内的不信任感到惊讶。如果是这样的话,我会努力改善这个状况。
The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope—an ideology of hate—excuse me—with an ideology of hope.
打败恨的即权主义的最好办法就是希望的意识形态——不好意思,是恨的意识形态——与希望的意识形态。 www.ddhw.com
You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war President. No President wants to be a war President, but I am one.
你知道,当我2000年竞选的时候,我说过我要做一个战争总统。没有人想当战争总统,而我却是一位。
We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.
我们尽责于北约,我们是北约的一员。我们尽责于欧洲,我们是欧洲的一部分。
It's time for the human race to enter the solar system.
现在该是人类进入太阳系的时候了。
The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
我们大部分进口商品来自国外。 www.ddhw.com
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
损害环境的不是污染,而是水和空气中的杂质。
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
如果我们不能成功,就有失败的危险。
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
我们的敌人在不断创新而且足智多谋,我们也是如此。他们从未停止想方设法伤害我们的国家和人民,我们也是如此。
www.ddhw.com
First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill.
首先让我说清楚,穷人不一定就是杀手。就因为你不富有,不一定等于你想杀人。
For NASA, space is still a high priority.
对于美国航空航天局(NASA)来说,太空仍是首要问题。
www.ddhw.com
I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job.
我相信上帝通过我传达意志。如果不是这样的话,我会无法工作。
One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is, 'to be prepared'.
有一个字基本上总结了所有统治者应该担负的责任,这个字就是‘准备好’。
The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.
我们最重要的任务是抓到奥萨玛-本-拉登。这是我们的首要任务,不达目的决不休止
I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
我不知道本-拉登在哪儿。我一无所知,也不在乎。这件事儿其实并不那么重要,并不是我们的首要任务。
Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties [in Iraq].
哦,不,我们(在伊拉克)不会有任何伤亡。 www.ddhw.com
We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
对于将来会发生的和不会发生的事儿,我们都已做好了准备。
I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.
我过去已经作出了正确的决断。我在未来也已经作出了正确的决断。
To the C students, I say you too can be president of the United States.
对于C类学生,我要告诉你们,你们也可以成为美国总统。
A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
投票率低意味着前往投票的民众太少。