主题

帖子

2万

积分

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-1-28 11:33:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

☆马克·安东尼- I Need To Know 英文和西班牙文版本☆
      ☆ Marc Anthony - I Need To Know 英文版本 They say around the way You've asked for me There's even talk about You wanting me I must admit that's what I want to hear But that's just talk Until you take me there * If it's true don't leave me All alone out here Wondering if you're ever Gonna take me there Tell me what you're feeling Cause I need to know Girl you gotta let me know Which way to go ** Cause I need to know I need to know Tell me baby girl Cause I need to know I need to know I need to know Tell me baby girl Cause I need to know My every thought Is of this being true It's getting harder Not to think of you Girl I'm exactly Where I want to be The only thing's I need you here with me
      ☆ Marc Anthony - Dimelo 西班牙文版本 (I Need To Know) La gente anda diciendo por alli Que tu quisieras acercarte a mi Si tu supieras que te quiero amar Que hasta el cielo te quiero llevar CHORUS: No me dejes solo con mi corazon Que esta enloquecido con esta pasion Si es que me deseas nena dimelo Porque por tu amor estoy muriendo yo Ay dimelo, ven dimelo Porque por tu amor estoy muriendo yo Si yo pudiera acariciar tu piel Tu cuerpo entero quiero conocer Esta pasion no me deja dormir Este deseo no me deja vivir 来自月露花浓的问候 2010 01 28

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

沙发
发表于 2010-1-28 16:22:29 | 只看该作者

[@};-]惬意的节奏,都好听[:-Q](图)

月总能找到最贴切人性的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题