爬梯上房顶(Rooftop Party) [:-K](图)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

楼主
发表于 2012-8-2 07:03:46 | 显示全部楼层

Maison Mercer 美声魅色好去处 惟妙惟肖嗨客图 Hector Caricaturist((图)

Hector’s Cartoons and Caricatures
The beauty and “raison dêtre” of drawing caricatures is the smile I can see from seniors, as well as teens, children, adults and babies at any function. I love drawing caricatures and cartooning at weddings, birthday parties, BB/Mitzvahs, jamborees and corporate events in and near Toronto.

Toronto has been, and still is, my home for more than 12 years. I began to draw anything that came to my imagination on the floor of my parents home when I was about four years of age; that was in my native country of Honduras. My medium was simply white chalk. I remember the joy I felt before, during and after the completion of my creations. I also recall the disappointment when someone stepped on my drawings, with the possible exception of “Rosita” –a parrot. Today my passion is visual art, which has evolved from the basic drawings of my childhood, to more applied and detailed work in structure and tone developed during my educational training and experience in Toronto. I have been recording my dreams as well as my realities through my art since as long I can remember. I also produce drawings by commission. I remain happily in demand as an artist. 

本贴由[天涯浪子]最后编辑于:2012-8-1 23:10:28  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

沙发
发表于 2012-8-3 06:58:04 | 显示全部楼层

回复:也问乐乐好! 下次去多城 一定去Maison

回复:也问乐乐好! 下次去多城 一定去Maison

回复 支持 反对