Whenever I see your face,
每当我看见你的时候
the world disappears,
世界就消失了
All in a single glance so,
每个一眸都如此
revealing.
泄露了
You smile and I feel as though,
你微笑,我也能感觉到
I've known you for years.
我已经认识你多年了
How do I know to trust what,
我怎能相信
I'm feeling
我感觉到
I believe my heart,
我相信我的心
What else can I do
我还可以做什么
When every part of every thought
当每个想法的每个部分
leads me straight to you.
都指引我向你
I believe my heart,
我相信我的心
There's no other choice,
没有其他的选择
For now whenever my heart speaks,
从现在,不管何时我的心说话
I can only hear,
我只能听到
your voice
你的声音
The life-time before we met,
在我们遇见之前
has faded away.
逐渐消失了
How did I live a moment,
我怎能活着一刻
without you,
没有你
You don't have to speak at all,
你根本不用说
I know what you'd say,
我知道你要说什么
And I know every secret,
我也知道所有的秘密
about you.
关于你的
I believe my heart,
我相信我的心
It believes in you,
我的心相信你
It's telling me that what I see,
它告诉我,我看见了什么
is completely true.
全是真的
I believe my heart,
我相信我的心
How can it be wrong
它怎么会错
It says that what I feel for you
它说了我对你的感觉
I will feel my whole life long.
我会感觉我的整个生命的长
I believe my heart.
我相信我的心
It believes in you.
它相信你
It's telling me that what I see is completely true.
它告诉我,我看到全是真的
And with all my soul
和我全部的灵魂
I believe my heart.
我相信我的心
The portrait that it paints of you
你的油画肖像
is a perfect work,
of art.
是一件完美艺术品